Spending most of your time indoors for weeks–and months–allows you to start looking at your home a bit differently. Those things that never bothered you before have just become more noticeable. Maybe it’s the cracks in the shower tiles. Perhaps it’s the stain at the bottom of your outdated bathtub. Whatever the case, you might find a bathroom remodel a worthy investment just now.
Since you’ll still be spending most of your time at home, it pays to invest in necessary upgrades that make for improved aesthetics and better comfort or safety. But does a small bathroom remodel even warrant the expertise of a pro? It definitely does! The trusted siding contractor and bathroom remodeler in the area, USA Installations Inc. shares why here.
- Reduce Potential for Costly Mistakes. You only need to install a new sink or replace the shower–that’s fairly straightforward, right? Not exactly–taking the DIY route when planning a makeover for your bathroom can actually do more harm than good. You think you’re saving money, but the fact is that DIY bath remodels usually have unforeseen costs resulting from errors. In most cases, you might end up paying more than if you’ve hired a professional in the first place. At least with a pro, you need to pay for an upgrade only once because they can complete the work safely and properly.
- Eliminate Plumbing Accidents. As with roof replacements, plumbing work isn’t something you should attempt to manage on your own–especially if you have no prior experience. A DIY plumbing job gone wrong can lead to burst pipes, which can cause water damage to your home. You’ll need to have them fixed–an expensive solution that will have you dipping a bit more deeply into your budget. Hooking up a toilet and sink may seem like a small job–but they’ll still need to be done correctly and professionally.
- Better-Looking Results. You want to upgrade your bathroom not only to make it more functional and comfortable, but to give it a fresh, new look. DIY bath remodels, however, can lead to a different result–and it’s not something you’re aiming for. Inexperience is usually obvious in a bath makeover. The paintjob can look patchy, the tilework may be uneven, and the newly installed tub may have a leak so the floor is always wet. But when you turn to a trusted bath remodeler like USA Installations Inc., you’re sure the work will be done perfectly right the first time, allowing for a neat and finished look.
USA Installations Inc. offers only high-quality bath features from the leading manufacturers. Do you need a new tub for your space? We can do you better with a walk-in tub that comes with soothing jets and comfortable seating, plus slip-resistant flooring and grab bars for a safer and more accessible bathing experience. Does your shower need an upgrade? We offer walk-in, barrier-free showers in your choice of acrylic and custom tile.
But if you want something that looks more premium, we also have cultured stone shower bases and surrounds from The Onyx Collection. Using a lovely blend of resin and hydrate crystal, our cultured stone showers replicate the timeless look of genuine stone. And because we are your reliable siding contractor and bathroom remodeling expert, we approach every project with your complete satisfaction in mind. We always make sure your new walk-in tub or shower is installed in an efficient manner.
- Prevent Delays. Time is an important factor to consider when planning a bathroom remodel. Between your job (even if it’s a work-from-home setup) and spending time with your family, there may not be enough hours in a day to give your project the focus it deserves. You don’t want your bathroom to look half-done. To enjoy the full benefits of a remodeled bath space fairly quickly, hire a pro for the job. They’ll make sure the project is completed within the set schedule, meaning no delays to worry over.
Why You Should Work with USA Installations Inc.
No matter the size of your bathroom remodeling project, you can always count on USA Installations Inc. for satisfactory results. We are not just your trusted roofing contractor–we are also the leading choice for professional bath remodeling services. Here are more of the reasons to choose us for your home upgrades:
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured, with workers’ compensation and liability coverage for your greater protection. In the off chance something untoward occurs in your property during the bath remodel, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re covered.
- USA Installations Inc. is an experienced bath remodeling company. Whether you need walk-in tub installation or shower replacement, you can always expect us to do an exceptional job. No shortcuts nor costly mistakes that lead to callbacks–just unmatched workmanship backed by 25 years of industry experience.
- We are a local and family-owned business. We are dedicated to delivering only the highest quality remodeling solutions in and around the South Puget Sound and Olympic Peninsula. Offering personalized service and attention to detail, our professional team ensures your home upgrade–from bath remodel to roof replacements–can run smoothly and safely from start to finish. And because we are familiar with local building safety regulations, you’re sure the project will be completed up to code.
- USA Installations Inc. has a proven reputation. We are factory certified, meaning we offer not only top-tier products from the leading brands, such as cultured stone from The Onyx Collection, but solid labor and material warranties, as well. In fact, we can offer coverage from 20 years up to a lifetime. What’s more, we have earned many distinctions from prominent industry organizations, including the Better Business Bureau®, where we are accredited and A+ rated. We also take pride in our 5-star rating from Google, along with our great reviews in HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List.
When in need of a reliable roofing contractor and bathroom remodeler to work on your upgrades, look no further than USA Installations Inc. With our superior products and professional team, we’ll help you create a bathroom space that perfectly suits your needs. We proudly serve Gig Harbor, WA, and the surrounding areas. Call us today at (253) 514-2474 or fill out this contact form to schedule your consultation. We’d love to hear from you!